Our handling of your personal information
- We clarify how important it is for Chuckteknik to protect your rights and privacy.
- We clarify what personal data is processed for more transparency under the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR.
- We explain how we use the personal information you share with us in order to provide you with our support in the best possible way.
Welcome to Chuckteknik Norden AB’s (”we”, ”our”, ”us”) page regarding the processing of personal data. This page will help you make an informed decision regarding your relationship with us. Before we go into detail, we would like to highlight three important points that this document is about.
- We want to clarify how important it is for Chuckteknik to protect your rights and privacy.
- We explain how we use the personal information you share with us in order to provide you with the best products and support.
- The document will give you an understanding of what data we save and how they are used by us.
Chuckteknik process the personal information you share with us when:
- You order products from us.
- You have a question and / or contact us.
- You visit our website and accept cookies.
Why do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information to:
- be able to contact you.
- be able to identify you when you contact Chuckteknik.
- clarify who in your company we make a quote to, register orders to, who is the reference when we invoice, who is the reference on invoices from suppliers and the supplier’s contact person.
- create internal statistical data.
- enable direct marketing.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not share your personal information outside of Chuckteknik without giving you a written inquire about this and in return receiving a written approval from you.
How long do we save your personal information?
Chuckteknik store personal information about you as long as Chuckteknik consider there is a relationship with you or if it is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy. Upon written request from you, Chuckteknik will delete or anonymize your information within a reasonable time after your request, unless other Swedish or European law, court or authority says otherwise.
Your data can be saved based on interest weighing if there are security or economic reasons. How long your personal data is stored with us varies depending on the purpose of their collection. Personal data processed for billing is saved as long as it is required for accounting purposes. Data collected when you contact us is stored as long as we have a relationship. Upon ending of the relationship, we can store it based on interest weighing as evidence in case of the need of historical data.
What rights do you have?
When registered at Chuckteknik you have several rights. You are entitled to request a registry extract of what information is registered on you. You are entitled to have your personal information corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading and it may limit the processing of personal data until they are changed. You have the right to be forgotten, but deletion of personal data cannot be done if it is required to fulfill our agreement or other Swedish or European law, court or government decision states otherwise, and if it is based on interest-weighing. Should you find that there are no legitimate reasons or the balance of interest is incorrect, you may object to this. You also have the right to withdraw a consent, make complaints about the processing to the Data Inspectorate, oppose decision making, profiling and opposing direct marketing. If you would like to know more and have any questions about this policy and the processing of your personal information, want to delete or change incorrect information, please contact us through the contact information found on Chuckteknik’s website.
What personal data do we save?
The company data is divided into 3 categories.
- end customers
We register the following basic information on your company:
- organization number (Swedish companies)
- company Name
- zip code
- central phone number
- main email
- VAT No
We register the following information about you as a person:
- which company you are associated with
- personal name (first name and last name)
- phone number
- mobile number
- email address
- if you want newsletters or not
- case details